Income tax exemption
- Self-assessment vs the need for ATO endorsement
- Governance issues regarding tax exemption
The role of the ACNC
- When is ACNC registration required
- Annual Information Statements
FBT and Salary Packaging issues for NFPs
- Special treatment for ‘rebateable’ and ‘exempt’ employers
- Salary packaging
Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status
- What organisations are eligible for DGR status?
GST – special rules for NFP’s
- Registration thresholds for NFPs
- GST-free concessions for charities/DGRs
- Input Taxed Supplies - fundraising events
Fundraising and tax issues
- Fundraising events
Recordings of our Live Online sessions are also available which can be viewed 3 times. You can fast forward, rewind or pause the playback at any time (Note: If you stop playback this will count as a view).
$66 (incl GST)
This session is a part of the Webinar Series - Tax for BAS Agents and Bookkeepers
Veronica has 30 years of specialist tax experience dealing in a wide range of income tax and indirect tax matters. She has a vast range of experience from tax training, consulting and business services as well as senior management and technical roles with the ATO.
Her specialist tax training includes in house training to small, medium and Big 4 firms, as well as direct consulting and business advice, which has enhanced both her technical knowledge and practical experience. She has also been a regular presenter in public conferences.