The AAT HR Advice Service provides real-world, practical, compliant and expert HR advice via a dedicated telephone and email advisory service, operated by highly experienced and professional human resource practitioners from the team at AB Phillips.
What advice does this service include?
• Fair Work Act 2009
• National Employment Standards – NES
• Modern Awards / Award Interpretation
• Leave entitlements
• Grievances and Disputes
• Performance Management
• Disciplinary action
• Dismissals / Termination
• Bullying, harassment, discrimination
What are the benefits of subscribing to AAT HR Advice?
• The ability to provide your clients with a cost effective HR advice service
• Local Australian based team and knowledge
• Increased productivity – you feel confident and supported
• Mitigated commercial risk
• Certainty, surety and confidence in dealing with people matters
• Greater level of specialist knowledge
• Flexible service - real time and responsive support
• Ability to deal with issues as they arise and - “nip them in the bud”
• Quality, practical, contemporary and reliable advice from experienced Practitioners
How much does the service cost?
Your investment in an annual subscription to the AAT HR Advice service powered by AB Phillips is only $250.00 inc GST for AAT voting members, or $440.00 inc GST for non-members.
Bring reassurance to your bookkeeping practice that you have the backing of qualified and highly experienced HR professionals to support the requirements of your clients and subscribe here.
AAT HR Advice is powered by AB Phillips.