BAS and Payroll Course
Do you need your BAS Agent Registration Skill Set to register with the Tax Practitioners Board?
AAT and Monarch Institute have teamed up to present outstanding training opportunities to bookkeeping professionals on their career journey. As a special offer, bookkeepers enrolling in the Monarch Institute BAS and Payroll Course will receive a 5% discount on their enrolment fee.
To take advantage of this special offer, please email your expression of interest by completing this form.
You need a training experience that’s fit for your busy professional life. One that’s packed full of practical, real-world challenges. A course that’ll leave you ready to tackle professional practice head on. The Association of Accounting Technicians is pleased to recommend Monarch Institute. They’re our training provider of choice, offering students great advantages that help boost their careers, like:
Who is this course for?
To become a registered BAS agent, you’ve got to meet the minimum education requirement. This is a Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or a Certificate IV in Accounting. However, the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB) requires that you have completed two nationally recognised units (GST and BAS) from an approved provider. Your certificate level course may not have included the requisite units. You can check your qualifications, and get the latest details on BAS agent registration, from the TPB website.
- the option to enrol and start any time; no term dates or enrolment deadlines
- 100% online learning and assessment
- great support from experienced trainers with decades of combined BAS and payroll experience
- software training (MYOB or Xero)
- exam-free assessment (short assignments)
Monarch Institute is a TPB approved provider of GST and BAS units. These can be taken as part of a Certificate IV, or as standalone units – their BAS and Payroll Course.
If you’re not sure whether this course is for you, call 1300 738 955 to chat to one of their friendly course consultants about your options.
What you’ll learn
Establish and maintain a payroll systems (using MYOB or Xero) (MPA001) (FNSTPB402)
Complete business activity and instalment activity statement tasks (using MYOB or Xero) (MAS001) (FNSTPB401)
- Record and prepare payroll documentation
- Respond to payroll enquiries
- Process accurate payroll data (manual and computerised)
For more information please contact us by completing this form or start your enrolment process here.
- Identify and apply compliance requirements
- Effectively process and complete:
- Business activity statements (BAS)
- Instalment activity statements (IAS)
- Other required reports