Certificate IV New Small Business (BSB42618)
AAT and Monarch Institute have teamed up to present outstanding training opportunities to bookkeeping professionals on their career journey. As a special offer, bookkeepers enrolling in the Monarch Institute Certification IV in New Small Business will receive a 5% discount on their enrolment fee. To take advantage of this special offer, please email your expression of interest to email@example.com.
The Association of Accounting Technicians takes a holistic approach to supporting the professional development of bookkeepers in Australia. Part of this charter is ensuring that members have the tools they need to grow and expand their practice. This means education, training and skill sharing not just in the technical aspects of bookkeeping, but in operating as a professional and understanding clients’ challenges and objectives.
Professional bookkeepers and the world of small business are inextricably linked. Current statistics show that many bookkeepers practice as independent contractors. Further, small to medium sized businesses are most likely to outsource their bookkeeping and accounting requirements. So whether you’re trying to grow your business, or better understand your clients’ needs, it makes sense to develop your skills and knowledge around business management.
We are pleased to recommend Monarch Institute for small business training. They’re our training provider of choice because they offer students:
Find out more about Monarch Institute on their website.
- Flexible enrolment and start times – no term dates
- Online courses with great support (phone, email, Skype, Facebook, etc.)
- Dedicated trainers with decades of combined experience in business
- Multiple small assessments (no exams!)
- Holistic, modularised teaching
- Recognition of prior learning (RPL) for previous studies
- Government funding for eligible students
About the Certificate IV in New Small Business
The Certificate IV in New Small Business was designed and packaged for students who are thinking of starting their own business, or who are new to the world of small business and looking to make improvements. It’s also great for established independent practitioners who want to understand what clients (or potential clients!) are going through in those early days of business.
The Monarch Institute Certificate IV in New Small Business is made up of ten national recognised units of competency. It’s taught in four modules, so students get plenty of opportunity to see how their areas of knowledge overlap, and practice their skills in a more realistic context.
In the course, you’ll cover:
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Business Planning in the Digital Age
- Design and produce business documents (BSBITU306)
- Establish legal and risk management requirements of small business (BSBSMB401)
- Plan small business finances (BSBSMB402)
Module 3: Small Business Marketing
- Create a digital technology plan for small business (BSBSMB423)
- Undertake small business planning (BSBSMB404)
Module 4: Advanced Business Management
- Address customer needs (BSBCUS402)
- Market the small business (BSBSMB403)
- Promote products and services (BSBMKG413)
- Review advertising media options (BSBADV408)
As a Monarch Institute graduate, you’ll join a network of thousands of alumni from Australia and around the world. It’s a great way to expand your reach and make new connections, as well as getting qualified in the basics of new business.
- Manage small business finances (BSBSMB421)
Start your enrolment process online today, call Monarch Institute on 1300 738 955 to chat to one of their friendly course consultants about your options, or enrol now.