Diploma of Payroll Services (FNS50417)
AAT and Monarch Institute have teamed together in a strategic partnership to present outstanding training opportunities to bookkeeping professionals on their career journey.
As a special offer, bookkeepers applying for the Monarch Institute Diploma of Payroll Services will receive a 5% discount on their enrolment fee. To take up this offer and extend your skills and knowledge, simply complete the application form located here.
The Diploma of Payroll Services is a recent addition to the Financial Services Training Package. This new diploma-level qualification has been developed in consultation with industry, tailored specifically to the needs of accounting technicians working in payroll departments. In addition to technical skills, the qualification includes a variety of legal, customer service and interpersonal skills units of competencies that’ll help round out your capabilities as a payroll professional. It’s the ideal course for current (and future) payroll professionals. It’s also great for independent practitioners who are looking for a way to formalise their expertise in payroll services.
Why Monarch Institute?
Monarch Institute is the training provider of choice for the Association of Accounting Technicians. The Institute was founded by financial services professionals who wanted to deliver a new kind of practical, engaging, real-world education for bookkeepers, accountants, advisers and brokers. Members who’ve studied with Monarch Institute love the flexible online study experience and great support from the industry-veteran trainers.
What’s in the course?
Accounting and Payroll Fundamentals
- BSBFIM502 Manage payroll
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
Implementing Payroll, Activity Statements and Computing
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
Payroll – the Details
- FNSPAY504 Interpret and apply knowledge of industrial regulations relevant to payroll
- FNSPAY505 Interpret and apply knowledge of taxation systems relevant to payroll
- FNSPAY501 Process salary packaging arrangements and additional allowances in payroll
- FNSPAY502 Process superannuation payments in payroll
- FNSPAY503 Process complex employee terminations in payroll
Start your enrolment now
With Monarch Institute, there are no enrolment deadlines or course dates holding you back. You can start your enrolment and study when it suits you. Call 1300 738 955 to discuss your study options and needs with one of their friendly course consultants or download your enrolment form here.