The AAT HR Advice Service provides real-world, practical, compliant and expert HR advice via a dedicated telephone and email advisory service, operated by highly experienced and professional human resource practitioners from the team at AB Phillips.
WHAT DOES THIS SERVICE INCLUDE?
• Fair Work Act 2009
• National Employment Standards – NES
• Modern Awards / Award Interpretation
• Leave entitlements
• Grievances and Disputes
• Performance Management
• Disciplinary action
• Dismissals / Termination
• Bullying, harassment, discrimination
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SUBSCRIBING TO AAT HR ADVICE?
• The ability to provide your clients with a cost effective HR advice service
• Local Australian based team and knowledge
• Increased productivity – you feel confident and supported
• Mitigated commercial risk
• Certainty, surety and confidence in dealing with people matters
• Greater level of specialist knowledge
• Flexible service - real time and responsive support
• Ability to deal with issues as they arise and - “nip them in the bud”
• Quality, practical, contemporary and reliable advice from experienced Practitioners
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Your investment in an annual subscription to the AAT HR Advice service powered by AB Phillips is only $250.00 inc GST for AAT voting members, or $440.00 inc GST for non-members.
Bring reassurance to your bookkeeping practice that you have the backing of qualified and highly experienced HR professionals to support the requirements of your clients and subscribe here.
*AAT HR Advice is powered by AB Phillips.